Jan 13, 2010

Progresso Light Soup

The other day, per Roni's mentioning of them, I proceeded to seek out, peruse, purchase, and consume one of Progresso's Light soups, and it was delish! I tried the regular Vegetable (no chicken or beef added, though not vegetarian), and it was tasty. I added small-cut steamed broccoli for added bulk. My only concern for the meal (other than the high sodium) was that it was only 120 calories (I ate the whole can, 2 servings), and I was afraid I'd get super hungry in the afternoon. I didn't though... had a serving of Triscuits several hours later, but I was actually totally full after the soup. I'm looking forward to trying the Southwestern-Style Vegetable. The beans look delicious. 


Plus, because the sweet prizes pictured below would be fun to win, 



I entered Roni's Souper Duper Contest!

Check out Roni’s Weight Loss Blog for more information.






0 comments:

Post a Comment